VETS serves America’s veterans and separating service members by preparing them for meaningful careers, providing employment resources and expertise, and protecting their employment rights.
- How do I find qualified veterans?
- What does USERRA require?
- Federal contractor VETS-100/100-A
- America’s Heroes At Work: A Step-by-Step Toolkit for Employers
- Strengthening Military Families
- What grants are available?
- What are the requirements for priority of service?
- State Local Employment Representative
- Women Who Served
- Veterans Hiring Initiative!
- What is Veterans Preference?
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Information and Reports
- Where can I find help with employment?
- VOW To Hire Heroes Act
- VETS Annual Report To Congress — FY2011
- OFCCP Publishes Proposed VEVRAA Regulation Revisions to Strengthen Employment Protections for Veterans
- VEVRAA Stakeholder Email Message
- On The Hiring Line!
- Jobs for Veterans State Grants (JVSG)
- Transition Services
- Compliance Assistance
- Employment Services
- Competitive Grants
- Veterans Employment — Current Monthly Data
- Wounded, Ill and Injured Service Members Compensation and Benefits Handbook
- Other Resources