Reliance Electrical Interview Questions & Answers for Electrical Engineering in RELIANCE INDUSTRY LTD in 2016. Electrical Engineering Interview questions are asked in Reliance Industry Ltd.
Electrical Job Interview Tips – https://goo.gl/C3g3Bp (Must Watch)
These questions are asked for the post of Electrical Project & Maintenance Project Engineer. So, These Electrical Interview Questions and Answers for Reliance Industry Ltd Might help you to gain your electrical knowledge.
Reliance Industry – Reliance Industry is one of the largest Electrical, Chemical and Industrial Company which helps entire world by providing different types of industrial raw materials and more.
Reliance Industries Official Website – http://www.ril.com/
Electrical Engineering “Reliance Interview Questions” at Reliance Industry Ltd
Welcome to Electrical Engineering YouTube Channel. In this video we are going to share 10 Electrical Interview Questions and Answers asked in Reliance Industry Ltd. So, watch this video and learn about Electrical Interview questions.
10 Electrical Engineering Interview Questions and Answers in 2016.
1. Why we are using Vacuum circuit breaker in high transmission line instead of Air Circuit Breaker ?
2. Do you know the thermal power station operation !
3. State the difference between electronic regulator and ordinary rheostat regulator.
4. Describe 2 phase motor.
5. Quality Factor depens on which type of electrical term?
6. Which types of electrical power you know?
7. Explain KVAR and what it indicates?
8. MCB and MCCB and where they used?
9. Where we can use ACSR cable and what is ACSR?
10. Difference Between Generator and Alternator in Electrical Engineering.
Reliance Interview Questions at Reliance Industry ltd.
These Electrical Interview questions and answers are asked in Reliance Industry ltd. If it helps you then, subscribe our channel for more Electrical Interview Questions and answers.
Urgent Requirment for the post for Electrical Engineer in Reliance Industry Ltd. Walk in interview for Electrical Engineers can watch this video for learning electrical interview questions and answer for attaining interview for reliance industry ltd in 2016. Video Rating: / 5
Blog : http://www.learnex.in/job-interview-question-and-answers-freshers
Skillopedia video by Niharika to learn the basic Job interview question and their answers you would come across in a job Interview. Straight out of college and looking for a job or probably you already have an interview lined up. Here are few tips for freshers that will help to ace the job interview.You have completed your education and heading towards a new phase of life and you really don’t want to goof up. So let’s look at some tips to answer the most common questions asked to a fresher in a job interview.
1) Tell me about yourself…..
Remember the person asking you about yourself is not someone you met in a coffee shop,if all goes well he or she will be your boss or your employer. So answers like “I love being on Facebook all day long” or “I changed 3 girlfriends in my four years of college” will not be the right thing to say. The things that you need to mention is your education background,some information about your parents or your siblings but you need not get into detail.Also you can talk about the things you like to do in your free time or something about your personality traits.
2) Why should we hire you?
The purpose of this question is to see if you are really interested in taking up this job or you are here just because you are jobless or probably you want to make some quick money to buy a new smart phone. Relate the job requirements to your candidature and explain why your are a suitable candidate for this job.A company would like to hire you only if you can add some value to the organisation. So focus on your skills and how helpful can it be for what you are being interviewed. Talk about your abilities such as you grasp new things quickly or you have a very flexible attitude. These are some qualities that a organisation looks forward for in a fresh graduate.
3) Talk about your strengths:
You need to prepare for this one way in advance before an interview. List all your strengths in a notepad and try to find ways to back those traits. For example ” I have always submitted all my projects and assignments before the deadline date”. This speaks about you being punctual. Another example :I was leading a team for a big college presentation” so this speaks about your leadership qualities. Don’t boast about how goo you are but do tell the facts and do’t lie.
4) Are you planning for future studies?
One should answer this question very tactfully. The company wants to know if you are here for good or you will just make use of their training resources and say goodbye to them. SO if you are pursuing further studies make sure you mention it and give a reason to it. Also if you are taking distance education or part time courses its important for you to mention it as you will need to take leaves for exams.
5) What do you know about our company:
Don’t just wake up in the morning get dressed and go for the interview. This question is one reason to do some research about the company. Use the search tools on the internet or go through the website, see and understand what the company is into, what are their products or who are their clients and so on. Don’t end up asking silly question like are you good pay masters or who are your competitors etc.
Always practice your answers with full confidence, good enthusiastic tone and maintain a good body language. Make sure you give assurance to the company that you are here to build a long term relationship with the organisation and add value to it. Video Rating: / 5
– Other job interview materials: 440 behavioral interview questions, 290 competency based interview questions, top 36 situational interview questions, 95 management interview questions and answers, 30 phone interview questions, 40 second interview questions, top 20 group interview questions, 45 internship interview questions…
– Job titles related: bank call center, call center administrator, call center agent, call center analyst, call center associate, call center customer service, call center director, call center executive, call center lead, call center manager, call center operations manager, call center operator, call center qa, call center rep, call center sales, call center supervisor, call center team leader, call center trainer, inbound call center, medical call center, outbound call center…
Hey freshers & all Indian jobs seekers out there, here is a best hindi video about how to manage interview questions and answers by your boy Vasant Chauhan
Must watch this Tips and SHARE with all & dont forget to Subscribe. Click here – http://bit.ly/18ndFsb
vasantchauhan.com Video Rating: / 5
Its so amazing Interview answers/reply to Questions asked in India’s Toughest Examination Interview…
On most of the answers you would be speechless , Lets watch treat for brain…
Join us on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/TestYourselfStayAhead
All the best…